"Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren"
Inspired by the Bayeux Tapestry and the meme, this cross stitch pattern features medieval figures, a topsy-turvy house, and a barren field, devoid of all fucks. The font is a recreation of the original tapestry-look writing, and the whole pattern is enclosed within a maroon border.
Please note, this is a listing for PDF patterns, NOT a finished item. You will receive an email containing your files within 24hrs of purchase.
You will receive:
- 'How to Cross Stitch' guide which teaches you all the stitches you'll need to know
- Colour pattern (A4)
- Colour pattern (US Letter)
- Black & white pattern (A4)
- Black & white pattern (US Letter)
- Colour pattern featuring only backstitching (A4)
Stitch types required:
- Full crosses
- French knots (can be substituted with beads or omitted entirely if preferred)
Size: 196 x 116 stitches.
- 14 count Aida: 14" x 8.3"
- 18 count Aida: 10.9" x 6.4"
- 20 count Aida: 9.8" x 5.8"
- 28 count Aida: 7" x 4.1"
You will need:
- Fabric (we recommend 14 count Aida cloth)
- Embroidery thread / floss (pattern lists DMC brand colour codes but you can use any type)
- Embroidery needle
- Scissors / thread snippers
All patterns are designed and created by Helen Coulson ©Fandom Cross Stitchery; please do not redistribute or sell. You are welcome to sell the finished product, but please credit Fandom Cross Stitchery for the pattern ♥
Field of Fucks Cross Stitch PDF Pattern
How to Use
As this is a digital item, returns cannot be accepted. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please get in touch and we'll do everything we can to help.