An antidote to 'imposter syndrome'; shun uncertainty and carry yourself with the confidence of a mediocre white man with this fabulous cross stitch pattern.
This will produce a stitched piece approximately 6" x 6" on 14 count Aida* and is designed to fit in a 6" x 6" frame. You will need 6 different thread colours: we have recommended some DMC thread colours in the pattern, but you can use whichever colours you prefer.
Please note, this is a PDF pattern, NOT a finished item!
You will receive five PDF files:
• A comprehensive 'How to Cross Stitch' guide
• US Letter with pattern over 1 page
• US Letter with pattern over 4 pages
• A4 with pattern over 1 page
• A4 with pattern over 4 pages
Each file features the pattern as black symbols, colour symbols, black symbols on colour squares, and only backstitching.
All patterns are designed and created by Helen of Fandom Cross Stitchery; please do not redistribute or sell my designs.
Mediocre White Man Wreath Cross Stitch PDF Pattern
You will need
Canvas size: 84 x 84 stitches:
- 14 count Aida: 6" x 6"
- 18 count Aida: 4.7" x 4.7"
- 20 count Aida: 4.2" x 4.2"