There's nothing quite as satisfying as a big, bold 'fuck'. This pattern features a delicate, watercolour-style rainbow backdrop, with a big old 'fuck' in the centre. The word is made from the absence of stitches, so you can play around with fabric colours (see the last 2 photos for examples of it stitched up on both white and black).
Please note, this is a listing for PDF patterns, NOT a finished item. You will receive an email containing your files within 24hrs of purchase.
You will receive:
- Colour pattern (A4)
- Colour pattern (US Letter)
- Black & white pattern (A4)
- Black & white pattern (US Letter)
A full 'how to cross stitch' guide is included in each of these files.
Stitch types required:
- Full crosses
Size: 84 x 84 stitches.
- 14 count Aida: 6" x 6"
- 18 count Aida: 4.7" x 4.7"
- 20 count Aida: 4.2" x 4.2"
- 28 count Aida: 3" x 3"
You will need:
- Fabric (we recommend 14 count Aida cloth)
- Embroidery thread / floss (pattern lists DMC brand colour codes but you can use any type)
- Embroidery needle
- Scissors / thread snippers
All patterns are designed and created by Helen Coulson ©Fandom Cross Stitchery; please do not redistribute or sell. You are welcome to sell the finished product, but please credit Fandom Cross Stitchery for the pattern ♥
Rainbow Watercolour 'Fuck' Cross Stitch PDF Pattern
How to use
As this is a digital item, returns cannot be accepted. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please get in touch and we'll do everything we can to help.