"Yippee ki yay thou fornicator of motherhood"
Inspired by the Bayeux Tapestry and the best Christmas movie ever, this pattern features medieval figures, a topsy-turvy Nakatomi building tower, and a falling fornicator. The font is a recreation of the original tapestry-look writing, spelling the immortal words, adapted into something a little more 'safe for work'.
Please note, this is a listing for PDF patterns, NOT a finished item. You will receive an email containing your files within 24hrs of purchase.
You will receive:
- Colour pattern (A4)
- Colour pattern (US Letter)
- Black & white pattern (A4)
- Black & white pattern (US Letter)
A full 'how to cross stitch' guide is included in each of these files.
Stitch types required:
- Full crosses
- French knots (can be substituted with beads or omitted entirely if preferred)
Size: 116 x 196 stitches.
- 14 count Aida: 14" x 8.3"
- 18 count Aida: 10.9" x 6.4"
- 20 count Aida: 9.8" x 5.8"
- 28 count Aida: 7" x 4.1"
You will need:
- Fabric (we recommend 14 count Aida cloth)
- Embroidery thread / floss (pattern lists DMC brand colour codes but you can use any type)
- Embroidery needle
- Scissors / thread snippers
All patterns are designed and created by Helen Coulson ©Fandom Cross Stitchery; please do not redistribute or sell. You are welcome to sell the finished product, but please credit Fandom Cross Stitchery for the pattern ♥
Yippee Ki Yay Thou Fornicator of Motherhood Cross Stitch PDF Pattern
How to use
As this is a digital item, returns cannot be accepted. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please get in touch and we'll do everything we can to help.